Ritual of treason and death

Picture by Eric Alvarez © 2014
This is the kind of things that Arsenio would say that “make you go hmmm”. How come? Why now? Why in this precise moment that I am not and can't be “sensible” (that so condescending word) and in which my mind is not open to understand such things? Why these images, shadows and human bodies without minds appear when I don't want to see them, and I don't want to remember their brutal aggression against my life? And even worst, why I accept pay attention to these images that appear out of nowhere, play with them, and even take care of them, knowing that them broke not only my heart, but all my organs full of black blood, forever black, and destroyed each part of my soul? What is the game that I can't understand yet?

For the philosophers, the poets, or even for the mediocres and deluded as I am, it is interesting the narrative implied in this weird delusions of the anguish, and the evident conclusion that they are based on simple facts of life. What is really important for the individual in such circumstances, once discovers the implied narrative, or the hidden narrative of the deception, generally and unfortunately is the dilemma to go over his own steps of the past and find some answers, which is of course the road of dementia, or find the best rope, keep with him his best three memories, find an strong tree and hang from it until die.

Then, those strange experiences and memories maybe will disappear... Hopefully.

Yes, hopefully. Because as we all know, in this business of life and death nothing is sure, and it is possible that not even death is able to liberate the mediocres and deluded as I am, from the beings and entities that follow us with the daggers of treason.
  

Eric Alvarez © 2014

Edited, June 13, 2014.

Comentarios

Entradas previas